Getting an ex girlfriend back may not be the easiest thing to do, but it is also not the hardest thing to do. With that said, if you want to get your ex girlfriend back, you are in luck because we are going to discuss a few tips that you can keep in mind. If you’re curious about what these tips are, then feel free to browse the rest of this article.
- Reconnect With Them- The first thing you will want to do is reconnect with your ex, but don’t do it as soon as you guys breakup. Ideally, you should wait at least 6-12 weeks before attempting to reconnect with them, as this will give them a chance to miss you and wonder what you’re doing. When you reconnect with your ex, then you are opening up the doors to getting her back, and it is the very first step in the process of getting her back.
- Don’t Rush Things- When you reconnect with your ex girlfriend, then you might be tempted to ask her back and take things as fast as possible, but the best thing to do is to take things slow. In other words, when you reconnect with her, give it a few weeks or even a couple of months before you suggest that you guys get back together, but don’t mention anything about living together because the key is to not only get her back, but to keep her, and that means taking things slow, even if you don’t really want to. If you take your time and respect the fact that she wants to take her time too, if she does, then you stand a good chance at getting her back and keeping her and going on to have a long and healthy relationship.
- Apologize For Anything You Have Done- If you have done things that played a role in causing the breakup to happen, then you should offer a sincere apology for doing so, but don’t apologize right off the bat, as it may come off as you just saying it to get her back as soon as possible. Instead, reconnect with her and give it a few weeks before suggesting that you guys get back together and then give it another week or two before you apologize for the things you did to her during the relationship. If you are serious about getting your ex back, then you need to really want to apologize in a very sincere way, and this means you should only apologize when you see her point of view and you are genuinely sorry.
- Don’t Bring Up Negative Past Issues- You won’t do yourself any favors if you bring up anything negative that has occurred in the past, so do yourself a favor and don’t bring up negative past issues with your ex. However, if she brings up stuff first, address it without going into an offensive and then leave it at that, even if you are tempted to start bringing up negative past issues. This could help avoid unnecessary arguments, as well as increase your chances of getting your ex girlfriend back.
- Be More Positive And Less Negative- Not only should you not bring up past negative issues, but if you want to get your ex girlfriend back, then you will want to be more positive and less negative. Try to see the light and positive side in every situation and soon enough your ex may end up feeling more positive and realize that she wants to be back with you because of how positive you are, as well as anything else that she has missed about you. The more positive you are, the better your chances of getting her back will be, so try to be a more positive person.
- Show A Little Affection– You want to make it known to your ex that you do want her back, but remember you do want to give it a little bit of time before you do suggest that you two should get back together. With that said, after an ample amount of time has gone by, you can start showing your ex a little affection. This means you can buy her something such as flowers or chocolate and have them sent to her, and she will likely appreciate it, as well as being aware that you want her back. However, don’t go overboard with the affection and just give a little bit to her, as this should be enough to win her back.
As you can see, there are quite a few tips that you can use and keep in mind when you want to get your ex girlfriend back just like this little guy in this Youtube video. Getting her back doesn’t have to be a daunting task. That is why you should start implementing the above tips and advice today.